Thursday, January 19, 2006

Bum Wing and Mushrooms

This will be brief as I am down to typing with one finger. Good thing I don't make my living at a keyboard. Oh, wait...

Not sure what's wrong with my left arm, but I begin physical therapy this week to start narrowing down the contenders. Pinched nerve? Arthritis? Carpal tunnel? God's punishment for sneering at the pseudo-science of Intelligent Design? Hard to say. The pain keeps moving from one spot to another making the source of the problem hard to nail down.

Dr. Fang's diagnosis? Stupid worthless old man is falling apart. If I was a horse, I'd have me put down and shipped off to the glue factory.

In happier news, we are growing mushrooms in our front room carpet, so we know we'll never starve. Thanks to The Missus for the kick-ass picture. I'm resenting The Move just a little bit less… and I am curious to see what kind of extra damage I can do to myself overseeing The Move with a bum wing.

As I have pointed out before, here on Christmas Island, every day is like a holiday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you need help w/ your home troubles get in touch w/ me since I am in the construction biz,I know subs in the greater Sacramento area

11:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home