Saturday, January 12, 2008

Things that are disturbing:

I realize this is getting repetitive (for which I sincerely apologize)… but between the holidays, random weather-related crises and extracurricular work commitments, I haven’t had much opportunity for angry reflection lately. (I haven’t even played with all my new Christmas tech toys yet!) At the same time, my son is taking a renewed interest in his line art.

Below is my favorite of tonight’s prodigious output. I call it “Disturbing In Red.”


Addendum: Trillwing may be on to something. Below is a self-portrait I did in 1987, near the apex of My Decade Of Meth. No denying the similarity...

4 Comments:

Blogger Leslie M-B said...

I call it "Fang Bastardson, 1987."

4:56 AM

 
Blogger Carrie Lofty said...

I think that red splurge in the corner is where he scribbled over REDRUM.

9:21 AM

 
Blogger Mark Dowdy said...

Uncanny! Seriously. Wow.

4:03 AM

 
Blogger Heather Clisby said...

I think you guys should start organizing the father-son art exhibit right now.

12:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home