Sunday, August 31, 2008

I love the media’s new euphemism for Dumb:

“Not college educated,” as in, the Hillary supporters who may blow over to the Republican ticket now that they’ve got a woman on it. It’s its own phrase, like “mouth-dragging knuckle-breathers,” although admittedly, I just made that phrase up by accident.

In the end, I suppose it only irritates me because I too am not college educated, but I am not strictly speaking stooped, either.

If they mean “dumb,” just say it. Don’t insult a whole silent underclass who were too stoned to get their shit together for college, but are smart enough now not to vote for the same assholes who’ve been fucking up our country for the last umpteen years.

Say it! People who vote against their own best interests aren’t “not college educated,” they’re stupid. Say it!!

1 Comments:

Blogger hotdrwife said...

Couldn't agree more!

2:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home