Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fang vs Photography

Saw a friends’ band’s 10-year reunion show last night in Southern California, (even Commie-Girl was there!). I used to shoot them for real, back in the day. But this time all I could muster, tech-wise, was a frankly pretty crappy 3.5 megapixel point-and-click that is held together by black duct tape. If you really want to get the job done, spring for the black duct tape. Just fyi.

Anyhow, I also forgot to bring my glasses, so I couldn’t really tell what was in the viewfinder unless I held the camera at arm’s-length at which point the club lighting made it impossible for me to make out images in the viewfinder at arm’s length.

Consequently, I got a few great shots (which I am, of course, too modest to post here) a lot of really bad, out-of-focus ones, and a few bad ones that shine, like the ones below.

I’m not sure if this round goes to Fang, or photography.


1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Clisby said...

No shots of Commie girl?

12:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home