Monday, December 21, 2009

Brittany Murphy: Done too soon at 32

Sad, so sad. Of course drugs are suspected, she was too young and pretty and famous for it to be anything else.

This is the first time I’ve been grateful that “King of The Hill” got canceled since the axe fell.

Every year some celebrity dies in the last couple weeks of the year, after all the annual commemorative issues of the entertainment magazines have gone to press. This year it’s Brittany Murphy who fell through the cracks. Apparently, in more ways than one.

If I remember 32 correctly, I’m damned lucky to have made it through alive myself. Thank God I was neither pretty nor famous.

I hope wherever her spirit is now, she’s being better looked-after than she was while she was here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long time, dude.

So I moved back to CA from Boston, and we have to get together early in '10. I'm going to have a swamp Christmas in Florida first.

Happy times and best wishes!

J in CA

9:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home