Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Bush is scared!

He knows if them nasty Dems get his servile toadies Rove and Miers under oath, they’re either gonna have to Out the administration “big time,” or are going to perjure themselves to high heaven. I just watched his mini-press conference on offering his aides’ testimony in secret and not under oath; and what all the TV pundits are ascribing to swagger and a fire in his belly, I saw a really scared, desperate man there. He knows his little house of cards could come tumbling down around his ears if those two knuckleheads start blabbing.

And here he was, planning on riding out the last half of his last term in office just phoning it in, fucking up things here and there like the war in Iraq and the poor and the environment and stuff. Maybe some of that Vision thing that eluded his daddy... But if these birds are forced to sing, the good times really will come screeching to an end for ol’ W. Once the terrible twosome are under oath, I expect their Democratic inquisitors will find excuses to ask them about alllll kinds of things.

Instead, I’d wager Plan B is to keep their availability tied up in the legal system the rest of his term, and I’m sure that’s as good as a win in his eyes.

But a few minutes ago, I watched our Commander-in-Chief shit a brick, in public, on live TV. If I had to choose, I’d have to say that’s even less Presidential than getting a blowjob from an intern in the Oval Office.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Bush rejects Congressional subpoenas he could be held in contempt of Congress. As a result, remarkable as it may seem, the president could be tried in a court of law.

I wouldn't worry about it if I were him, though. Guess whose task it would be to prosecute such a case.

A U.S. Attorney's!

10:40 PM

 
Blogger Fang Bastardson said...

Yeah. They've thought of everything except how to govern the country.

11:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home