Monday, November 27, 2006

Just figured something out

With The Missus’ swell new job requiring her to keep 8-5 office hours Monday through Friday, guess who just picked up his second simultaneous full-time job?

That’s right! Now, I’ll not only be producing 5 newspapers and 2 websites every week, I’ll somehow be magically doing it while providing full-time parenting to our restless Man Cub.

Except for the weekends, when I do most of the actual newspaper production. Then I’ll have to squeeze my newspapering in around nap schedules, which in this house is a formidable challenge! Good thing I’m never one of the nappers – more time to work!

We’re talking about bringing in more babysitters, but that won’t be financially feasible till the new job kicks in completely, after the next quarter of classes, so maybe March or April?

Check your local papers – if I don’t turn up in the obits, it’s been a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home