Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Awesome Coolness to report at last:


Tom Waits jams with Neil Young, above, at last night’s Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Awards Ceremony.

Waits stayed in character while accepting his long overdue award, remarking, “They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with and they say that like it’s a bad thing.”

According to Tom Waits.com, immediately after Waits’ 4-song set, Elton John noted, “If Jackson Pollack could sing, he’d be Tom Waits.”

Last year Leonard Cohen, this year Tom Waits... next year Rush?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still have pics of Cash's tour bus that I con't figure how to get to you from the R&R Hall I'll have my kid do it

7:17 PM

 
Blogger Heather Clisby said...

Well deserved. I can't imagine what type of artist from today would make it in the Hall of Fame years from now.

2:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home