Thursday, April 10, 2008

“This” and that

Featuring more Man Cub artistic genius:

When I asked him what it was called, he replied, ‘This’ as only a child could. Enraged, I cried, “That’s no fucking kind of answer! Did your mother put you up to this?” After a quick call to my sponsor, a clear and searching moral inventory (that was no picnic, let me tell you) and a frankly perfunctory round of amends-making, we retitled it “Untitled Mixed Media 1” and I took a handful of Ambien and went to bed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mark Dowdy said...

You didn't really say "fucking" to your kid, right?

I say this because I've had to stifle a few F-bombs around my niece.

It ain't frackin' easy.

6:10 AM

 
Blogger Mark Dowdy said...

BTW: Luke is really talented.

Exploit him while you can!

6:20 AM

 
Blogger Fang Bastardson said...

No, I made it all up except for his drawing. Thanks for the sage advice, just the same!

6:21 AM

 
Blogger Carrie Lofty said...

That is actually quite lovely. I like the grim reaper in the lower right corner. Don't let him tell you it's not.

6:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home