Wednesday, July 18, 2007

New Best Reason To Start Growing Your Own Food:

AP: Bush Sets Up Panel on Food Safety

Only faith-based foods will be approved. Businesses expected to benefit include Haliburton and the Soylent Corporation as well as companies that market mana from heaven, loaves and/or fishes...

If Bush’s handling of the safety of the nation’s food supply is even half as deft as his prosecution of the war in Iraq or assiduous as his adherence to the Bill of Rights ... oh hell, what’s the worst that could happen?

Say it with me: Hydroponics.... It’s not just for marijuana anymore!


...He’s gonna make a hippie out of me yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather Clisby said...

I'm on it, brother. Wish you and your tribe lived closer - I've got about 20 extra zucchini from my garden that need good homes.

Then again, if I recall, you hate anything green that cannot be smoked ...

1:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home