Tuesday, March 21, 2006

When presidents go bad ...

The Last Boy Scout, my right-wing buddy who likes to put words in the mouths of the GOP, was kind enough to send along this link, for those Democrats who secretly favor censuring the President but being Democrats, are too chickenshit to even speak the words aloud, except to meekly refute the idea.

I’m not sure I favor censure myself, unless it’s like a vote of No Confidence, after which the man and his cronies sneak out of town at midnight in the deepest shame and turn over the reins of power to … uh oh, the spineless Democrats?

Shit. This isn’t going where I meant it to go.

Anyhow, anyone wanting their Presidential Censure Pick-Me-Up will have to settle for THIS for now. Make sure you write your Democratic Senator(s) and tell them “Thanks!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home