Saturday, August 03, 2013

Devious Dog Buckles Down


The new dog lives to give The Man (literally) the finger.

For instance, see above. He’s gone through several collars since we got him by slipping it into his mouth and chewing right through it. I’m sure he thinks it’s very funny, ha ha motherfucker.

Yesterday I went out in the yard to bring him in to find him stuck, having maneuvered the metal and plastic buckle into his mouth instead of the considerably more chewy polyester collar. I was so concerned I dropped what I was doing and immediately began taking photos. Then I ran out and bought him a collar that has about 3mm wiggle room. Already caught him trying to Houdini it into his mouth and failing miserably.

Ha ha, very funny motherfucker. This round goes to The Man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home